Wednesday, December 1, 2010

NaNo 2010

Well, it's now officially over. 61,989 for the final score.

About halfway through, I decided to write around a subplot and concentrate on the main story. Unfortunately, about a week after that, I just lost focus on the whole story entirely, around Thanksgiving weekend. My travel home was interrupted and I wasn't able to really work on it. I barely crapped out about 500 words on the 29th and just gave up.

I wrote a rather lengthy flashback scene (it wound being 12 single-spaced pages!) that I found myself thinking about more, so I printed it out (see? That's how I know it's 12 single-spaced pages!) and I'm going to see about fleshing out the story more. It might surprise me, it might fizzle. Either way, I have to see what I can do with it.

First off: I might change some of the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment